Auth0 Home Blog Docs

What are the steps to use cross origin verification page, how does it work?

What are the steps to use cross origin verification page, how does it work ?

I am trying to use it for embedded login on my cordova application.

Hey there,

Have you had a chance beforehand to visit that doc? It will guide you in implementing cross-origin authentication.

yes, I already visited the docs but I don’t understand how this works, where should I host the page. How setting up the page helps, etc.

Got it. Can you post here in bullet points all precise questions you have so I can target them accordingly? Thank you!

hi @konrad.sopala

I am using embedded login for my cordova app (which uses webview). Now I am trying to use auth0.js sdk for javascript and I want to redirect to my app after successful login.

I am using custom url scheme plugin to redirect back to my app. My redirect url looks like:
YOUR_PACKAGE_ID://YOUR_DOMAIN/cordova/YOUR_PACKAGE_ID/callback

I was successfully redirected back to my app, but the url obtained as callback was:

YOUR_PACKAGE_ID://YOUR_DOMAIN/cordova/YOUR_PACKAGE_ID/callback?error=server_error&error_description=Unable%20to%20configure%20verification%20page.&state=uKXPhgCtT8icCc.o6jmPCfBSdNCvpOe4

I should have got the authorization code instead. So I put this issue to another post: Unable to configure verification page

But I have got no valid answers so far. I think this is because of cross origin issue. So, I want to know how can I use cross origin verification page.

Thank you for providing all that context! Let me dig into it, reproduce and get back to you with info to share!