What are the conditions for "quick auth" to appear with auth0-lock?

I have a React SPA using auth0-lock ^11.11. I’m troubleshooting an issue where users are “stuck” at the “thanks for logging in” screen that seems to be triggered by the quick auth flow.

I’m in the process of trying to create a minimal repro, but I’m having trouble triggering this view; if i have an active session, i’m just taken to my application normally. If I log out of my session (we use the /v2/logout redirect to log users out), then I’m always prompted for credentials. It seems like quick auth might show up in “stale login” scenarios, but I’m unsure of when exactly that might occur. Is this documented somewhere that I’ve missed?

Hey there @glidej, when you get a chance can you direct message me a HAR file of the problematic workflow you described along with your tenant name. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

@glidej after confirming with Support, you could set your token expiry time to a short amount of time to which would present a solution for this situation. However this would also effect currently logged in users as well. Please let me know if you have any additional questions on this front.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.