Universal Login page integration Error

@josh.cunningham
I have wordpress network website URL: demo.example.com demo.example.com/me and demo.example.com/mf

Network is setup complete and all websites are working fine. Now I am going to implement universal login in website.

Auth0 add in each website and configure application details and enable Universal login. Page is display and register and email verification working good. When I try to login throws an error.

There was a problem with your log in: Invalid state [error code: unknown]

← Login

Auth0 Error log :

03/26/2019 10:21:39 WP_Auth0_Api_Client::get_client_token unknown_code {“error”:“access_denied”,“error_description”:“Client is not authorized to access "https://demo.eu.auth0.com/api/v2/\”. You might probably want to create a "client-grant" associated to this API. See: Auth0 Management API v2"}

This error is solved

Now getting error :

Getting error while try to login via

example.com/wp-admin

Error : applicationurl redirect too many times.

Screen Message :

There was a problem with your log in: Invalid state [error code: unknown]

@vasims - Is this a browser error, WP error, or something else? Anything relevant in the plugin error logs when this happens? Are you logged in or out when you attempt this? We have a complete guide for troubleshooting this issue here:

If you can provide a network trace of what’s happening (HAR file often works best) when you get this error, that would be helpful.

1 Like

Its working in incognito mode but issue in general browser.

Hey @vasims I wanted to follow up and see if you were able to obtain the requested HAR file when experiencing the described error?

@James.Morrison Here is har file. I am using wordpress plugin.

I have one more query :

When I have user in my wordpress is not created in auth0 like I have network admin user which is not created in auth0 admin. Even I can’t login with WordPress login information. How to add those user on auth0 or migrate those user on auth0

Hi there @vasims I wanted to follow up here, when you get a chance can you clear your cookies and cache and give it another shot?

In regards to the question below:

Wordpress admins are separate from Auth0 Admins, so each person would have to be invited manually to make them actual Auth0 Admins.

I hope this clears things up but if by chance you find you have more questions on this front please let me know. Thanks!

I wanted to follow up @vasims and see if you had the chance to clear your cookies/cache as of yet? Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.