Universal login custom UI with SSO

Hi, we’re building a Universal login page with custom UI using auth0.js. We have written the complete page in plain html/css and functions from auth0.js. I’d like to understand how we can implement SSO using this library as l didn’t find anything about it in the library documentation. Thanks.

Hi @shimpali.deshpande,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

First, I suggest going through this FAQ to learn how to configure SSO with Auth0.

Additionally, please see the Auth0.js v9 Reference on how to use Auth0.js for SSO.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response. My SSO setup is done and working. What I need to understand is how to implement it on my Universal Login page using auth0.js. I didn’t find anything more than the introductory passage in those docs. I need to know if there are any specific functions to implement SSO on the login page and how I can implement SAML IdP support in Universal Login.

1 Like

Could anybody respond, please?

1 Like

Hi @shimpali.deshpande,

Thank you for your responses.

In this case, I recommend following the guide in this doc on how to implement SSO with Auth0.js

To configure SAML IDP in Auth0, I suggest following our IdP Initiated SSO documentation.

If you encounter any issues or have any challenges getting this to work, please reach out, and I’d be happy to help.

Thank you.