Unable to get acces token via PHP SDK

Ready to post? :mag: First, try searching for your answer.
I can login with me PHP SDK application but the accesToken is opaque. I read you have to specify an audience to make it not opaque.

In first place I used this:

// Now instantiate the Auth0 class with our configuration:
$auth0 = new \Auth0\SDK\Auth0([
    'domain' => getenv('AUTH0_DOMAIN'),
    'clientId' => getenv('AUTH0_CLIENT_ID'),
    'clientSecret' => getenv('AUTH0_CLIENT_SECRET'),
    'cookieSecret' => getenv('AUTH0_COOKIE_SECRET'),
]);

Then I tried to specify the audience:

// Now instantiate the Auth0 class with our configuration:
$auth0 = new \Auth0\SDK\Auth0([
    'domain' => getenv('AUTH0_DOMAIN'),
    'clientId' => getenv('AUTH0_CLIENT_ID'),
    'clientSecret' => getenv('AUTH0_CLIENT_SECRET'),
    'cookieSecret' => getenv('AUTH0_COOKIE_SECRET'),
    'audience' => ['https://api.domain.com'],
]);

But my accesToken is still opaque? What do I wrong with specifying the audience? I have seen for React they use the authorizationParams but that also does not like a solution for my problem. At the specified API of the audience I authorized the application at the Machine to Machine tab.

Hi @ralphvn86 :wave: Your SDK configuration looks good, so sounds like it might be something misconfigured with the application settings in your Auth0 dashboard. Does the app have the client_credentials grant enabled?

I found it, because of problems with my Steampixel router I made separate pages for each endpoint (login, logout, callback) instead of using the router.

Of course, I had to add the audience parameter to all of these new $auth0 initializations. After I did it is exactly working as expected!

I am sorry, my reply I just posted was already typed last week and still on this page but apparently, I forgot to press the ‘Reply’ button.

Ah, gotcha! No problem at all, I’m glad you were able to get it working in the end! Thanks for letting us know!