SPA SDK Sample experience is far from perfect

Im one of the unlucky guys trying to do SSO within a chrome extension app. I have almost surrender trying to figure out whats going on with Auth0 universal login when I decided to go back to the roots.

I have tested the given SPA SDK Sample simulating two apps. For that I just simply run yarn dev in two different ports.

My hope was that if I login in A I would have been logged also in B as the share the same auth0 backend. Also… Is not this a SSO framework?

What is wrong:

• If I login in A. You have to reload the page to see that you have already logged in. The app never tells you that you are in without having you to refresh the page. Weird to say at least.

• Once I have logged in A I can see that B does login and never will as it receives a clear 403 status code. So SSO is not SSO at all :joy:

Im very close to surrender and implement everything by myself.
Am I the only one “suffering” these issues?

I have to correct point 1.

• If I login in A. You have to login TWICE and then you have to reload the page to see that you have already logged in. The app never tells you that you are in without having you to refresh the page. Weird to say at least.