This is similar to other invitation + sign-up questions, but I think there are subtle differences as we will not be using auth0’s invitation mechanism.
Basically, we would like to implement the following flow:
- We send an invitation link (not through Auth0)
- User verifies email by opening link
- We send user to Auth0 universal login with email address pre-filled
- User signs up with method of their choice, including:
- The pre-filled email (+password), in which case the email should not be verified again
- A different email address, in which case forced verification must take place
- Social logins
- We link the source of the invitation with the newly created account on our side
- User can select their sign-up/login method of choice
- No double verification of same email address
- If possible, no additional logic and Auth0 Management API flows on our side
Is something like that possible?
Thank you very much.