Setting language at runtime for universal login using Java

Hi,

I’m moving from Javascript Lock invocation to using Universal Login from Java code.

My application is bilingual and I used to set the language the login page is displayed in using javascript. Looks like I can do the same with some config.extraParam thing, but I can’t find any example so far. Can someone please help with this?

My code currently looks like this :

String redirectUri = request.getScheme() + "://" + request.getServerName() + ":" + request.getServerPort() + %MY_CALLBACK_PATH%;

String authorizeUrl = authenticationController.buildAuthorizeUrl(request, redirectUri)
                .withAudience(String.format("https://%s/userinfo", domain))
                .withScope("openid email profile")
                .build();

response.sendRedirect(authorizeUrl);

How do I set the language that is used to display the login page at runtime in this code?

Thanks.

Hey @sjkwadzo!

As it has been more than a few months since this topic was opened and there has been no reply or further information provided from the community as to the existence of the issue we would like to check if you are still facing the described challenge?

We are more than happy to assist in any way! If the issue is still out there please let us know so we can create a new thread for better visibility, otherwise we’ll close this one in week’s time.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.