Hey Andrea, thanks for the warm welcome! I have verified that the audience is defaulted just like the tutorial. Here is a screenshot of the login flow… chrome log. The logs on the auth0 dash are a bit more confusing to me though, it does show a successful login but many more errors are happening for reasons I am not sure of. logs End result being what you see in the first image. If there is any more info I can provide please let me know!
gonsalvg
22
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| What is Blazor? A Tutorial on Building Web Apps with Authentication | 173 | 26178 | May 30, 2024 | |
| Authentication/login-failed | 10 | 14498 | April 30, 2021 | |
| Provide updated samples | 1 | 74 | June 15, 2025 | |
| Blazor WASM permission based Authorization | 4 | 2703 | March 12, 2025 | |
| Issue with Blazor WASM not returning to ReturnUrl after Sign-In | 4 | 2402 | March 1, 2024 |