There is a huge amount of information on customising the universalUI, SSO, lock, etc. But I’m finding it hard to find a definitive answer as to what options are available to us.
What we want to achieve:
A completely custom login UI, using Auth0 in the background.
- AppA redirects to Login
- Login is branded using specific logo’s, etc from AppA
- User enters login info
- Login authenticates via Auth0 API
- Auth0 returns an access code
- Login stores session for user
- Login returns to AppA passing the access code
- AppA passes code to auth0 js sdk
- Auth0 js sdk uses code to request JWT from Auth0
- AppB redirects to Login
- Login themed with AppB styles
- Session retrieved, user logged in, returns to AppB with another access code
Issue using UniversalUI:
So I know that the classic UI can be customised via HTML. The problem for us is the “origin-app specific branding”. I doubt this is possible using the template system?
Issue using custom UI:
Is there any support for MFA in the sdk/on the auth api, or is that lock/universalUI only?
Can we retrieve an access code for the login attempt?