Receiving error 'Cannot read property applications of undefined' after Login

We have a SPA application in Angular 9 and .net core Web API that is secured using Auth0 API authentication and also uses role based authentication. When the user logs in, then after login it returns the error - ‘Cannot read property applications of undefined’ after Login. Please let me know what could be the issue

The exact Url redirected to is:
https://localhost:4200/drugs?error=access_denied&error_description=Cannot%20read%20property%20'applications'%20of%20undefined&state=g6Fo2SBZNnNUckhUOUI1NXNnSERLc1g2ODNrcThGODNuYzBVb6N0aWTZIGM1bjlXaTNFeU9kamZlTTFUSlFKS3Rqa096RWZXbnRJo2NpZNkgWGRGZ0MyOVU3dWJmVGpSWUo2OVd4UVdtZGp6RlF0S0E

Hi @jgogia and welcome to the community :wave:

That is a JavaScript error. It is from calling something like “object.applications” when object is undefined. You should search through any rules or hooks or custom DB scripts you have to find where the applications property is being called on something undefined.

Hi @thomas,

I also receive the error [object object], when I send the request through postman. I have attached the screen shot of parameters I am sending through postman.