React-router-dom and callback rendered twice

I’m trying to log in to my React application using Auth0 as a proxy for Azure AD B2C. The connection is configured on Auth0’s side and everything seems to work fine until the callback URL is called on my app. I followed all the instructions in the React Quick Start and it seems that my Callback component is rendered twice by react-router-dom, which results in 2 successive calls to parseHash, the first one with authResult non-null and err null, the second one with authResult null and err set to an error that says “invalid token: state does not match”.

In fact, the issue is exactly the same as the one reported in this question, except that I only use react-router-dom, and not connected-react-router. Can anyone confirm there is a compatibility issue with the latest version of react-router-dom (4.3.1)? If so, does that mean I have to use another routing library?

Hey there!

Sorry for such a delayed response! We’re doing our best in providing you with the best developer support experience out there but sometimes our bandwidth is just not enough for all the questions coming in. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Can you let us know if you still require further assistance from us?