I followed the Auth0 quickstart guide for React (Auth0 React SDK Quickstarts: Login) to the letter and when I create a new user, and attempt to login with that user, it clears the page and just displays “Oops… unauthorized”.
Steps to reproduce:
- create an auth0 account
- download the React quickstart guide
- create an auth_config.json file in the /src folder
- fill the ‘domain’ field of auth_config.json with the domain of the Default App. fill ‘clientId’ field with client ID of the Default App. Delete the other properties.
- add ‘http://localhost:3000’ to Allowed Callback URLs, Allowed Web Origins, and Allowed Logout URLs
npm startin the root directory of the quickstart
- click the login button
- create a new user
- attempt to login using that user
- receive error: “Oops… unauthorized”
Can anyone help me out? Seems like the quickstart guide should just work out of the box…