Question about sample Go JWT code

In the sample code here under the Client Credentials - RS256 section, should:

pem, err := ioutil.ReadFile("path/to/your/cert.pem")

actually be:

sharedKey, err := ioutil.ReadFile("path/to/your/cert.pem")

It can’t be pem, the variable name screws up the encoding/pem import. I tried it with sharedKey and it seems to work fine. Just want to be sure.

Thanks!

John

1 Like

Hi there @omortis, I’m glad to hear you got it working. We don’t actively have any open issues related to this scenario on the Github Repo. If you’d like you can open up an issue or submit a pull request to have your suggested changes implemented across the board! Of course I’d be happy to help in any way. Thanks for your feedback!

James,

Looks like just an edit to the Readme. Let me check later this week when my days shorten up a bit. I’d love to get involved.

Thanks,

John

1 Like

Sounds great! Otherwise let me know and I’d be happy to take care of it, thanks!

Touching base here @omortis and seeing if you need any additional assistance on this front? Please let me know if I can be of help.

1 Like

I am all set - still trying to find time to clone the repo but this issue is all set, RS256 works like a charm.

1 Like

I’m glad to hear it @omortis. Be sure to please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.