- Which SDK this is regarding: auth0-spa-js
- SDK Version: 1.13.5
- Platform Version: Node 12.20.0
I am trying to implement login with popup flow in my react front end application. For that I am using auth0-spa-js
Everything works perfect except one thing. When a user signs up/logs in via facebook, popup window is small and there is a message: “Your popup is too small to display this page. Please enlarge it to proceed.”
I am wondering if someone can help me with:
- Customize styles (width, height) of the popup?
- Provide an example of popup?: any configuration object?
- Is there any other way to change the popup size?