Organization Information on Preregistration/Postregistration action events?

User comes in on an invite to an organization. We want to capture that this is an invite registration, and not a regular registration at the time of registration, so we can choose to do some localized work. We do not want to do this after they have registered using the organizations endpoint, so is there a way for us to detect in actions that it is an org invite and what the organization id is?

Hey there @openbridge-james! Unfortunately, the event.organization object is currently only available in the Post Login Action - I definitely recommend creating a feedback request for this if you are up for it. I did a quick search and it looks like this hasn’t been added previously, but is a common ask. Our product team monitors these requests closely and the request makes total sense to me :pray:

As an aside, it looks like the data you need may be available via /api/v2/users/{id}/organizations at the time of the post user registration action/flow.

This is going to make this a whole lot more difficult than it needs to be. Thanks for the response.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.