[Off Topic] Building Access Management questions

I’ve been assigned the duty of investigating building access management. This includes keyless entry and the ability to schedule when individuals may come in. What are some things I should be aware of before I begin? It would also need to be scalable if the configuration grows to include new sites.

I understand the fundamentals, such as fail safe/fail closed and lock kinds. I’m looking for further advice or suggestions. For example, if you utilise a cloud-based system, what happens if the cloud goes down or you lose your internet connection?

We are a tiny company with only 25 employees, however we would need to hire independent freelancers on a regular basis. Start with two sites, with the potential to grow to seven in the future.

I’ve been assigned the duty of investigating building access management. This includes keyless entry and the ability to schedule when individuals may come in. What are some things I should be aware of before I begin? It would also need to be scalable if the configuration grows to include new sites.

I understand the fundamentals, such as fail safe/fail closed and lock kinds. I’m looking for further advice or suggestions. For example, if you utilise a cloud-based system, what happens if the cloud goes down or you lose your internet connection?

We are a tiny company with only 25 employees, however we would need to hire independent freelancers on a regular basis. Start with two sites, with the potential to grow to seven in the future.
No Response ?