I try to redirect an access for old SAML IdP to new SAML IdP.
- SP has a old SAML IdP metadata
- a certificate of SAML IdP is same as new SAML IdP
- entity ID of SAML IdP is ‘A’
- end point of SAML IdP is a end point of old SAML IdP, not a end point of new SAML IdP
- New SAML IdP is on auth0
- entity ID of SAML IdP is ‘B’
- entity ID in SAML Assertion is wrote to ‘A’ by rules
- All acesses to old SAML IdP is redireced to new SAML IdP, using apache rewrite
In this environment, new SAML IdP, on auth0, retrun a SAML Assertion to SP, but there is no ‘InResponseTo’ field in a SAML Assertion.
‘InResponseTo’ is required in a SAML Assertion and a vlaue of ‘InResponseTo’ is same as ID in a SAML AuthN Request.
Can I redirect old SAML IdP access to new SAML IdP on auth0?