No auth exchanges after successful login. Can also logout successfully

Please include the following information in your post:

• Which SDK this is regarding: auth0/auth0-angular
  • SDK Version: 1.10.0
  • Platform Version: Angular 13
  • Code Snippets/Error Messages/Supporting Details/Screenshots: See below

Hello!
Im attempting to implement auth0 into an existing angular13 project Ive been developing as a personal project. I was able to get this project here working with my Auth0 single page application. I was also able to follow this tutorial and get it working in its own angular project. However, when I went to implement the code into my existing project, I am able to log in/out successfuly (through the Auth0 application logs), but no Authentication Tokens are exchanged.

The log displays in both tutorial projects that auth tokens are exchanged, but none are exchanged on my existing project. If I log in on one of the tutorial projects, and then stop the localhost, and restart it with my personal project, my personal project is able to read the token, and displays all my info, but if I log out and back in, no new auth token is exchanged.

Ive looked into the chrome network logs, and on the example projects, post requests are being sent out once login is successful, but on my personal project, no post request is sent out.

Ive been able to grab a HAR file, and no id_token is being exchanged at all. It is able to successfully send login information and then subsequently log out, but .isAuthenticated$, .user$, and the related info about the current session is unavailable and returns null when I try to access it.

Im very confused as to why the example projects both work flawlessly, but when I attempt to copy the exact code from the projects, Im unable to access the user information and no authentication token is being sent, and no auth requests are even being attempted.

hey @bendrix.bailey did you found solution for this ??? I’m also stuck as same as you!