Nextjs app router

Hello there is there any source or tutorial for app router redirecting to dashboard after successful auth I couldn’t understand the documentation

One of the features of Auth0 is that you can customize the login flow and redirect the user to a specific URL after successful authentication. This can be useful if you want to show the user a dashboard or a personalized page based on their identity and permissions.

There are different ways to implement this feature depending on the framework and technology you are using for your web application. For example, if you are using Next.js, you can use the Auth0 Next.js SDK, which provides a high-level API to handle the authentication and authorization logic. You can also use the new Next.js App Router paradigm, which allows you to create dynamic routes based on the user’s authentication status and role.

One of the sources that I found that explains how to use Auth0 with Next.js and App Router is this tutorial. It covers the following topics:

• How to add user login, sign-up, and logout to Next.js web applications.
  • How to get user profile information to personalize a Next.js user interface.
  • How to use the new Next.js App Router features to protect application routes.
  • How to make API calls in Next.js to request data from an external protected API.

I hope this information helps

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.