Is there a way to verify with management API the Email Verification or Password Token

Is there a way to verify the password change or email verification token manually?

This would help us achieve a complete custom verification/password web page.
I know i can use the CreateTicketRequest() for both to retrieve the url with the token but i think it would be nice to be able to validate it from the managementAPI
Take password for example; we would need to pass the token code and the new password which would update it and return a successful result without using the auth0 UI

Since i feel this thread will drift into the Auth0 void , i come up with this solution.
We actually build a small TokenService with a table which allow us to generate token.
This allow the user when invited into the platform to enter a new password and verified the email at the same time from our complete custom hosted UI.

Note: I suppose we could have use the POST endpoint that auth0 use when resetting a password but this endpoint is not included in any API and we fear it can change anytime and break our reset password process.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.