Integromat - Auth 2.0 authorization expires after 1-2days

Hello!
I need to make some API calls from within Integromat 3rd party.

I have successfully made an application (in auth0) for Integromat to be able to give auth0 2.0 access.
The problem is that, I do not why, but the access token gets expired after 1 day or so.

So for example I made an auth 2.0 connection in Integromat in one of my scenarios, all good - working. I can also make API calls through it, all good. But after ~1 day, I get 401 status. And if I just redo the auth 2.0 connection (so basically just make the same connection again, same client id, same secret, etc) all works - again for a certain time. I tried adding access_type - offline, but does not help.

Any ideas about how to fix this?

Thanks a lot,
Alexandru

I’m seeing the exact same thing. And are most of my customers who use this platform.
They do seem to have a technical issue whereby the refresh token becomes invalid after an hour, few hours, or a day. It should be around 30 days.

It really lets the Integromat solution down, because otherwise, it’s quite good.

But if you have to re-authorize your connections every hour you just as well not bother.

have you had much luck with their support?

Hey there!

We don’t have any content on that front but I added some tags to the topic to improve searchability so maybe someone from the community will be able to help

Did you find a solution? I face the same issue…

Did you find any solution too? I’ve read somewhere that making a petition every 24h to not let expire the Oath, but I don’t see that as a solution