Install auth0 in multisite network wordpress

@jerdog I would like to achieve SSO on wordpress multi site installation not different domain or sub directory. I want register using my theme provided login page have details like firstname,last name,country,designation etc. This pages are already designed and working in word press installation.

Core task :

• how to setup auth0 in multisite network. having 5 website in network?
  • validate user on custom login page and redirect to referrer page?
  • How role will be manage for different website ?
  • session management among all website?

@vasims - We have documentation for installing on a mutli-site here:

validate user on custom login page and redirect to referrer page?

I’m not clear on your question, can you rephrase please?

How role will be manage for different website ?

Our plugin does not manage roles in any way, it just uses the default role setting when adding a new user.

session management among all website?

Session management in multi-site is handled in WordPress. I explained Auth0’s session management and SSO in your other thread:

Hope that helps!

@josh.cunningham

Elaboration of Original question or what I need to achieve is:

I have multi network site already setup this is completely new site its sub-domain based.

Site1 Main site

Site2 Secondary site

Site3 Discussion site (Buddypress)

Site1 have following things site1/register, site1/login , site1/profile provided by theme. We need integrate this pages with auth0 and implement Google Autocomplete in address fields.

Register have fields : name,address,email,password,confirm password

User can register with Social media as well.

Conclusion :

• Integrate SSO in multisite
  • Use theme provided register and login and profile page with auth0 OR Customize auth0 provided login and signup form in with additional field
  • How to deal with buddypress in SSO enable site

Integrate SSO in multisite

Signing in between sites in a network is handled by WordPress. SSO with Auth0 would happen between applications or site networks, not within a multisite.

Use theme provided register and login and profile page with auth0 OR Customize auth0 provided login and signup form in with additional field

The former would be up to you to accomplish, if needed. The embedded login form is called Lock and we have lots of configuration documentation available.

How to deal with buddypress in SSO enable site

I’m not sure what “deal with” means. Our plugin uses core WordPress authentication so it should work fine with basic Buddypress functionality. If there’s something specific you need to do that’s not working, we’re happy to see if there’s a way we can make that work on our end.