Implementation of Auth0 JWT

How to implement Auth0 Jwt in my scenario. I have multiple known end users, who hit the server and server validate it. so I implement auth0 machine to machine API application but the problem is I use only one client and secret id in all end users. I want to use different credential on all end users. so how can I implement like this?

Hi @ausaf.hussain

Machine to Machine Applications are typically used when you want to communicate between servers.

It sounds like what you want is to communicate between a client and a server. If this is the case then I would recommend taking a look at these docs regard communication between a client and an API.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thank you For your response.
My Client is known (mean credential define by server or auth0) and client app is base on Android and i am not want to use same credential(like client_id) in all client so in this case, docs is this the best way to implement.

Hey there @ausaf.hussain I wanted to reach out and see if you found what you needed in the docs to help you in your quest. Please let me know if you have any additional questions on the matter!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.