I need a help in doing SSO using Auth0 SAML connection from application A(uses external IDP) to application B

Hi Team,
I need a help in doing SSO using Auth0 SAML connection from application A(uses external IDP) to application B.

Both application uses external IDP for login. But we would need to do SSO from A to B using Auth0. Please let me the steps to achieve it.

Thank you

Hi @sveeramani ,

If both applications share the same connection, SSO should work by default, provided the Auth0 cookies are being sent when they try to authenticate on the other app, so the Authorization Server can recognise the user’s session.

If the browser is blocking 3rd party cookies, you would need to have App A, App B and your Auth0 tenant all using the same parent domain so the cookies were seen as first party by the browser.
Auth0 can be routed to via your domain using the Custom Domains Feature:

1 Like

Thanks for helping with this one Steve!

Hi Steve,
Thank you the response.

Now i have an application which uses Inventu FVTerm. I would like to do SSO integration between Inventu and Auth0. Could you please help with the steps to achieve.

Thank you,
Sathish V

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.