My setup is the following
- Auth0 account is US based
- An Android app is configured as a native client
- A REST based API is configured with only one scope
- Only passwordless connections, email and SMS, are enabled
- SMS connection is setup with a Twilio account
I have successfully used
Lock.Android package to create a
PasswordlessLockActivity, authenticate using SMS/Email and receive the
refresh_token for the same.
However, I have tried a bunch of different things to retrieve an
access_token for my configured API.
I have tried the following
- My successful
PasswordlessLockActivity had audience as API with appropriate scope but only Authentication happened, no Authorization for API or access token.
LockActivityto fetch token but getting an error which says
Can’t resolve your request
There was an unexpected error while resolving the login box
configuration, please contact support
- Created a regular web app client and redirected to
/authorizeendpoint. The page showed the following error message (after correctly redirecting to login page with my web app’s name)
Something went wrong. Please contact