How to access Web App from Mobile or serve physical files via Web API

I have a probably typical setup with a regular web application and a mobile app that uses Web API to access the data. The Web App has one type of Auth0 authorisation and it works. the mobile has a different type and that works also fine. My challenge is now that I am serving physical files from the regular web application and that works really fine when you are logged into the web app. But I also would like to get access to those files from the mobile app, however if I am going to use the same URL as the web application, it would mean that the mobile app has to be authorised against both the web api and the web application. I am not sure if that is possible?
Another approach could be to let the Web Api also serve the physical file, but I am not able to figure out how that is possible if at all ( I am using ASP Core 2.0 Web API).
It seems like a normal scenario and hence other people should have faced this issue before. Can anyone help me?

Thank you very much

Claus

Hey @cb1!

As it has been more than a few months since this topic was opened and there has been no reply or further information provided from the community as to the existence of the issue we would like to check if you are still facing the described challenge?

We are more than happy to assist in any way! If the issue is still out there please let us know so we can create a new thread for better visibility, otherwise we’ll close this one in week’s time.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.