How can I add my JWT library to JWT.io website?

I have created my own JWT library and now I’m interested in publishing it in JWT.io website, where I can make my request?

Hey there @miladrahimi, I apologize for the delay in response. I was hoping to reach out to you and find out more details own your JWT library. When you get a minute please send me a DM or respond to this thread. Thank you.

1 Like

@James.Morrison Hi, I’m ready to hear from you.
As I mentioned before, I have my own JWT library written in PHP and it is created based on PHP and OOP standards with neat coding, it supports HSA and RSA cryptography methods which were enough for my projects but I’ll happy to develop it for the public.
I wanted to know if it is possible to publish it in JWT official website, what requirements are needed?

@miladrahimi your library sounds like a great addition. There is instructions on the Readme file at the JWT.io Github Repo that walks you through how to submit your library via the link below. Please let me know if you have any additional questions I can help with, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.