Getting user meta data in nodejs

I’m using koa-jwt to authenticate the user and that’s working fine but now I want to get the user’s metadata.
I already populated the user metadata and the app metadata with some json for my test user directly on Auth0 console. I followed some articles online that also suggested that I’d add a hook under client-credentials-exchange so I did that.
I am still confused about how I can get that user metadata, I started following this article but I’m not certain what my “domain” is supposed to be, I’m developing on my localhost and even if I can upload my code and establish a domain how will Auth0 know my domain and how would it attach an endpoint to it.
I also trying using the example in this page but I couldn’t get past the authentication and I’m not sure where can I add in the user token.

Please help, thanks.
Nick

Hey there!

Sorry for such huge delay in response! We’re doing our best in providing you with best developer support experience out there, but sometimes our bandwidth is not enough comparing to the number of incoming questions.

Wanted to reach out to know if you still require further assistance?