- Which SDK this is regarding: nextjs-auth0
- SDK Version: 1.2.0
- Platform Version: e.g. Node v14.15.5
- Code Snippets/Error Messages/Supporting Details/Screenshots:
I’m trying to implement nextjs-auth0 to one of my Next.js apps.
I’ve followed the tutorial provided for the nextjs-auth0 library and added an
afterCallback method that checks
I’m using a Google account to log in to an application.
Everything works like a charm on my local env, but I’m getting a following error on my staging environment.:
invalid_grant (Invalid authorization code)
I’m getting this error only for one account.
I can log in successfully to local and staging apps with other Google accounts.
For staging and local env I have used the same application (same client id and client secret).
What I have tried so far:
- clearing cookies and cache
- revoking the app in my users’s settings in Auth0
- removing my user in Auth0
- enabling Token Rotation with Reuse Interval set to 0 and 10
When I do a successful login then in Auth0 monitoring I can see 2 entries:
But when I log in to staging with this one particular account I get:
Both, successfull and failed logs share the same “code” in their Context Data.
What else can I try to fix this?