Get refresh tokens count

Hi there,

recently we all got emails about 200 refresh token limit and we got that one of our tenants are exceeding this limit. We are trying to find which users are hitting this limit. Is it possible somehow see which users are hitting this limit through admin panel?

Thank you!

Hi @tadas,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Is there a log for this error? It may list the user in question.

Let me know!

1 Like

Hi @dan.woda.

Same question here. I did not find a way to identify the user(s) which hit this limit. The log documentation mentions the error type resource_cleanup, but nothing to find there. Maybe because the rule will be activated at October 17th for us. But we’d like to take action beforehand.

All the best,
Andreas.

I have the same issue. Is there a way to find users that are exceeding the limit?

1 Like

Could you please DM me the name of your tenant so I can take a look?

I am having the same issue. How to find out this also @dan.woda I have DM you please help us out.

Hi all,

I have an update on this front:

As of right now, it’s not possible to identify the individual users via the dashboard. If you require a list of users hitting the limit, you will need to create a support ticket with the request via support.auth0.com.

Also keep in mind:

If the limit is reached and a new refresh token is created, the system revokes and deletes the oldest token for that user and application.

Here are some additional resources:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.