Forms: Ending Screen/Resume Authentication Never Reached

I followed the guide to create an “Update Policy Form” exactly, and I also tried using the template provided by auth0 and no matter what I try I cannot get the form to redirect the user back to the login flow. I can see in the flow logs, that my flows execute successfully, and that my user’s app_metadata is modified, however I get caught on a loading screen and never redirected back to the flow.

This is what my post login action looks like:

/**
* @param {Event} event - Details about the user and the context in which they are logging in.
* @param {PostLoginAPI} api - Interface whose methods can be used to change the behavior of the login.
*/
exports.onExecutePostLogin = async (event, api) => {
  const FORM_ID = '<form-id>';

api.prompt.render(FORM_ID);
}

/**
* @param {Event} event - Details about the user and the context in which they are logging in.
* @param {PostLoginAPI} api - Interface whose methods can be used to change the behavior of the login.
*/
exports.onContinuePostLogin = async (event, api) => {}

My flows and form are identical to the example linked above.

And my execution output is successful and has this output value:

{
  "type": "CONTINUE_SEQUENCE",
  "params": {},
  "cookies": [],
  "data": {}
}

Not sure how to proceed since everything seems to be working correctly except I never return back to the login flow and get redirected to my app.

Here is a picture of the loading screen I get caught on after accepting the private policy and clicking continue:

Hi @jnieto

Welcome back to the Auth0 Community!

There was a bug on our side that our team had fixed already. It touched only forms created 2 days ago. There’s nothing to do on your side and it should be working!

Thanks
Dawid

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.