Enforcing 2FA when accessing auth0.com dashboard itself

Hey
is there a way to ensure developers and admin accessing https://manage.auth0.com/dashboard/ for our tenants need to have second factor enabled on their accounts? We can do that for our apps protected by Auth0 enforcing it, but cannot find any doc or place in app where it would be possible on the dashboard level.
Thanks!
Marcin

Czesc Marcin!

I think it’s not doable at the moment to enforce that. The only way to do that now I guess is to internally message potential admins you wanna add within your company so that they add MFA themselves to their accounts.

If you want to advocate for the feature you initially asked for I highly encourage you to create a Feedback card in our Feedback category here:

Dzięki Konrad / Thanks Konrad

admins you wanna add within your company so that they add MFA themselves to their accounts.
This is exactly what we are doing currently. Still sometimes only to catch someone missed this step.

Will vote on feedback page you mentioned. It would be super useful. And many of services we use that offer 2FA has such enforcement policy option in place.

Marcin

1 Like

Done:

1 Like

Thank you for doing that!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.