Does auth0 support Client initiated backchannel Authetication (CIBA) decoupled flow

Hi All,
@ James.Morrison
@ konrad.sopala

We want to implement CIBA decoupled flow in our requirement. What we want is that during authorization flow, we want to authorize server to talk with client on client mobile device, where client input required fields and submit response to auth0 server then authorize server send final response back to the end which initiate the flow.
Please review below flow diagram for more detail.

Hi @rashid779939. @James.Morrison or @konrad.sopala may be able to tell us if this is on the roadmap, but I think CIBA is still just a draft so I wouldn’t expect to see it in Auth0 any time soon. But happy to be wrong on this one! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@James.Morrison
@konrad.sopala
If you guys find some time would you please confirm this.

Hey there!

Yep sure! Let me reach out to our product team to ask them about it!

So I discussed it with product team and they asked if you had a chance to check that concept?

https://auth0.com/docs/flows/concepts/device-auth

2 Likes

Let me try this then i wil reposnd.
Thanks for help

1 Like

Sure! Let us know if you have any questions!

Well it help to solve my problem. I just wana make that can i do customization in browser flow. Actually what i need is during the consent authentication on device, is it possible that i can present some checkbox on the consent screen and user select the required checkbox and update this status in profile.

Hey there @rashid779939!

Not sure if there are any customisations to the flow.

1 Like

Thanks for response.

1 Like