Document `forwardedFor` options

• Which SDK this is regarding: node-auth0

• SDK Version: e.g. 2.30.0

• Platform Version: e.g. Node 12.19.0

• Code Snippets/Error Messages/Supporting Details/Screenshots: From earlier technical support enquiries I know that the SDK method ManagementClient#passwordGrant() in fact takes an undocumented second argument { forwardedFor } to sent the Auth0-Forwarded-For header. Since server-side authentication requires the option to prevent blocking, I would like to know if there are plans to add the definition in the official SDK documentation?

The TypeScript/DefinitelyTyped community is confused about this and I think we need official comments here to move on.

Is this a feature request or bug report? If so, please create an issue directly in the corresponding GitHub repo. The Community SDK category is for general discussion and support.

You don’t let me create issues in GitHub!

Hi @vicary,

I let the team that handles that repo know you are trying to open an issue. I’ll report back when I have a response.

I spoke with the team and they acknowledged the issue. Can you try submitting the request as an issue again? Apologies for the confusion! Please let me know if you are still having trouble.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.