Create a JWT Token in MS Flow

Hey guys,

I’m trying to create a API connection in MS flow with the HTTP connector, this connector will call an API in Notify gov.uk that will allow me to send a SMS.

The problem I’m facing is that Notify requires a fresh jwt token every time a call is made, hence I need a way to create a new jwt token every time the flow is trigger.

Hi @josematamoros,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Are you looking to create JWTs or request JWTs from Auth0?

If you want to create them, you can find a library for your stack here: https://jwt.io/

Otherwise follow this guide: Get Access Tokens

Hey @dan.woda

Client is Power Automate and the server is UK Gov Notify Service, but I need to encode the JWT (not decode). I can get it to work if I use the JWT.io interface but only by then copying the output into Power Automate. I need to find a way to create a fresh token every time the form is submitted.

@josematamoros,

I’m not personally familiar with the platform, but it looks like Power Automate doesn’t support JWT token creation.

I see that you’re part of that conversation, and I’m not sure there is much I can help with unfortunately.

I’m happy to help with any other questions you have!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.