We need to transfer the ownership of the tenants in our account to our clients.
You can transfer ownership of a tenant following these steps:
- Invite a new Dashboard admin with the “Admin” permission.
- Have the new admin accept the invitation, login, and navigate to the Dashboard > Tenant Settings > Tenant Members section.
- Click the “Remove” button under the More options icon next to the old admin (the tenant owner).
- After removing the tenant owner, the new admin will become the new tenant owner.
(Reference: Transferring ownership of a tenant).
Once the new owners have the tenant administrator role, they can modify the following fundamental data for subscription control:
- Payment Information: Go to Dashboard > Settings > Payment & Billing tab.
- Billing Email Address: Create a Support ticket as mentioned in our Billing Policy: Change Billing Email Address.
Take note that each tenant may have a separate subscription, so these steps must be completed for each tenant to have the ownership transferred. However, if the subscription has more than one associated tenant (Child tenants), then the administrators must be replaced in each of the tenants, and the billing-related data must only be updated for the tenant that holds the subscription (Master tenant).