Cannot read property type of null

Hi,

I use auth0Lock on react and after a page refresh I often get the following error:

(CONTENT_SCRIPT context for gomekmidlodglbbmalcneegieacbdmki) Lazy require of runtime.binding did not set the binding field

auth0.min.esm.js:8 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘type’ of null
at Object.isValid (auth0.min.esm.js:8)
at IframeHandler…/node_modules/auth0-js/dist/auth0.min.esm.js.IframeHandler.eventListener (auth0.min.esm.js:8)
at proxyEventListener (auth0.min.esm.js:8)
isValid @ auth0.min.esm.js:8
./node_modules/auth0-js/dist/auth0.min.esm.js.IframeHandler.eventListener @ auth0.min.esm.js:8
proxyEventListener @ auth0.min.esm.js:8

localhost/:1 (CONTENT_SCRIPT context for gomekmidlodglbbmalcneegieacbdmki) extensions::event_bindings:8: Uncaught Natives disabled{<stack trace unavailable>}
localhost/:1 (CONTENT_SCRIPT context for gomekmidlodglbbmalcneegieacbdmki) extensions::binding:5: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Event' of undefined{TypeError: Cannot read property 'Event' of undefined
    at extensions::binding:5:38
    at extensions::runtime:7:28}
VM25361 extensions::runtime:7 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Binding' of undefined
    at VM25285 extensions::runtime:7
(anonymous) @ VM25361 extensions::runtime:7

What should I do? I followed the steps on the tutorial for setup.
Any help would be much appreciated,
Best, A

Hey there @swipedup.com! I’m sorry to hear about the errors you are experiencing. It seems like there is a issue with “binding” from first glance at it. Can you share the tutorial you are referencing in your initial post? Are you seeing any further errors in terminal? Also are you console.logging the state as it progresses through its lifecycle? Thanks!