Can we use checkSession method to renew the auth0 token?

Can we use checkSession method to renew the auh0 token with the following conditions?

1. We don’t have a custom domain.
  2. The user has blocked Third Party Cookies.

Is there any other solution to the above problem?
I am using Uniserval Login and I am able to sign in and sign up properly except unable to renew the token.

Just putting this additional information here for others for reference, describing a bit the background of the issue.
I don’t have a solution at hand given the above limitations, other than doing a regular redirect again (even though no user interaction required).

Background information on third-party cookies and checkSession:

Hi @mathiasconradt,

When I checked network request and I found that when I allow 3rd Party Cookies setting then cookies are automatically getting attached to auth0 HTTP request and checkSession succedes but If I disable it then checkSession fails because cookies are not attached to http request. I also checked SSO setting at the tenant level and it is fine.

Is there any workaround for the above problem without using a custom domain or forcing the user to enable 3rd Party cookies?

I hope there must be something that we can do to resolve this issue.

[…] other than doing a regular redirect again (even though no user interaction required).

This isn’t an option?