[Bugs] iOS 13 DB4 Shortcuts App Issues ( "this app requires specific features not available on this device." )

iPhone XS Max running iOS 13 DB4.

I can’t seem to download Siri shortcuts. App store says “this app requires specific features not available on this device.” (Yes I know shortcuts is built into iOS 13)

It was acting very strange. I was trying to download a “untrusted” shortcut and it was not allowing me too. I checked the security section in settings for shortcuts and the “untrusted” toggle wasn’t there.

So I said “ill just delete the app from device and redownload it from the app store”, and now we end up here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks !

Hey there @TrevorSaldana, welcome to Auth0’s Community!

I wanted to reach out and let you know I am looking into this for you. I will let you know what If find. Thanks!

I wanted to reach out @TrevorSaldana and after checking with our support team, this appears to be related to the old Shortcuts application and doesn’t direct correlate with Auth0. I hope this helps you on your quest, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.