Authorization Extension throws 500 error when loading UI or sending API requests

I’ve started running into an issue with the Authorization Extension today that I’ve never hit before. I first noticed it this morning when I tried to open the Auth extension from the Dashboard and I got an error page. It simply showed some JSON that indicated a 500 error due to a ENOENT file not found error. I am of course unable to reproduce it now at this moment now that I’m writing this post, so I can’t post the exact error.

This was annoying, but I could live with it as it was intermittent. However, as the day went on the error has gotten more frequent and it’s also now impacting API calls into the Auth extension, which is a significant problem as our ecommerce flow uses these calls to assign permissions to users based on what plan they’ve selected. I assume the error that’s coming back in this situation is the same as it’s a 500 error, but there are no additional details so I can’t say for sure.

Has anyone ever run into this before or can someone from Auth0 help me figure out what’s happening here?

Thanks,
Jeff

Update:

This is the error page I’m getting:

{
“code”: 500,
“message”: “Failed to load code: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open ‘/data/io/node12/[some guid]/webtask.js’”,
“error”: “ENOENT: no such file or directory, open ‘/data/io/node12/[some guid]/webtask.js’”,
“stack”: “Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open ‘/data/io/node12/[some guid]/webtask.js’”
}