We have encountered a strange behavior when our users uses multiple tabs (SPA). Simple steps how the issue is reproducible:
- Open app and login using Auth0 universal login
- Inside the page navigate somewhere but by opening new tab
- Logout from the 1st tab, tab is redirected back to app login which again is redirected to Auth0 universal login
- Logout from the 2nd tab (same redirects in place as in prev. step)
- Try login in the 1st tab. Failure received with the following error:
No Anomaly checks enabled. Looks like at step 4) logout in the 2nd tab does something with the state that interfere with the 1st tab flow. Is that an expected behavior? We use auth0-spa-js in our React app. Any ideas?