We have implemented a custom sign-up flow (with a custom domain) for our SPA application. It works well on Chrome, but we keep having issues with Safari.
Here is how I currently see the process and where I think we’re experiencing the issue:
- We send a request to Auth0 API using our custom form from our SPA
- We get redirected to our custom subdomain. Auth0 handles authentication using our subdomain. The user successfully passes Auth0 authentication
- The user is getting a cookie from Auth0
- After receiving a cookie, Auth0 forwards the user to the app
- The issue starts here. We can not see ANY cookies at all on Safari only. If we manually refresh the page, we start seeing ALL cookies including Auth0 cookie with the token
What am I doing wrong? I sit some Safari bug I’ve never seen before?