Auth0 NextJS Stuck on Loading

I followed the NextJS configuration article to set-up Auth0 in my project, but I am experiencing some very strange results. When I click to sign-in, the page just keeps loading, but the Auth0 login prompt never appears and I see the following messages in the console:
API resolved without sending a response for /api/auth/me, this may result in stalled requests.
API resolved without sending a response for /api/auth/me, this may result in stalled requests.
API resolved without sending a response for /api/auth/login, this may result in stalled requests.

I followed the article to the letter and can confirm all my settings are correct (.env.local files, etc.). Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

Hey there!

Can you share the link to the article you followed? Thank you!

Here you go: Auth0 Next.js SDK Quickstarts: Login

Gotchya! Then the best way to handle that would be to raise a GitHub issue here:

so we can discuss that directly with the repo maintainers. Once you have a link to your issue you can share it here so we can ping them. Thank you!