Auth0 by Okta Community Ask Me Anything with Self-Service Subscriptions and Billing

Auth0 by Okta Community Ask Me Anything with Self-Service Subscriptions and Billing

The Auth0 Community is excited to invite you to our next interactive online Ask Me Anything (AMA) session on Thursday, November 16, 2023, featuring the Self-Service Subscriptions and Billing Team.

Wondering how to make any changes to your Auth0 plans and billing? Haven’t been using your account for a bit of time and considering a refund? Want to make any changes to your subscription plans or maybe even combine them? No matter what kind of self-service plan from Auth0 you are using, we’ve got you covered! Adeel Mustafa, Director Product Management at Auth0 will answer all your burning questions related to self-service subscriptions and billing.

How will the AMA session work?

From today, October 26 to Wednesday, November 15, 2023, you can ask your questions by replying to this community topic using the ‘Reply’ Button. Then, mark your calendars for Thursday, November 16, between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. PST, when our product experts from the Auth0 Self-Service Subscriptions and Billing team will provide you with comprehensive written answers. As a bonus, your participation will earn you points and a special badge.

What you’ll gain from participating?

• Best practices for getting the best out of Auth0 self-service plans and billing
  • How to get around unused tenants and unneeded self-service plans
  • All things Auth0 invoices, taxes, receipts
  • How to combine billing for multiple tenants
  • How to cancel, change, downgrade your subscription
  • And many more!

Ask Questions here by hitting the reply button! Be sure to submit your questions from today, October 26 to Wednesday, November 15, 2023.

Featured Expert

Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 12.08.55

Adeel Mustafa is a Product Management Director in the Developer Experience Organization, where he is working under its growth division.

This is part of a bi-monthly interactive online AMA series that invites the Auth0 by Okta Community to engage with various Okta subject matter experts.

2 Likes