Audience not supported in ReadyAPI

Hello,

We use Auth0 to provide oauth integration for our products and are currently using ReadyAPI (SmartBear SoapUI) to test our APIs.

The ReadyAPI authentication process posts the parameters: grant_type:‘client_credentials’, client_id and client_secret to the token endpoint but there is no way to add the audience parameter and so the request fails.

Our workaround has been to manually copy the token and now have even build a proxy service, called from RapidAPI which adds the additional audience parameter from the query string to the payload before forwarding the request onto the Auth0 endpoint and returning. This works but relies on this proxy service workaround.

I was wondering whether there was any better way to provide the audience for apps/services that don’t natively support it? like using querystring to supplement the body parameters?

Any help would be appreciated.

regards
Gordon

Hey there @g.lindsay, I apologize for the delay in response. The /authorize request takes the audience in the query string. I’ve linked our doc below that dives into the Authentication API. Please let me know if this helps you or if you have any questions!

https://auth0.com/docs/api/authentication#regular-web-app-login-flow

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.