Angular Loader Issue

I am using Angular 9 and Auth0 SDK is giving this exception… please help asp

ERROR in ./node_modules/@auth0/auth0-spa-js/dist/auth0-spa-js.production.esm.j
Module parse failed: Cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined
You may need an appropriate loader to handle this file type, currently no loadonfigured to process this file. See Concepts | webpack
TypeError: Cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined
at D:\FPG\codes\TSA\source\ng-pulse\node_modules\worker-plugin\dist\workers:62:44
at SyncBailHook.eval [as call] (eval at create (D:\FPG\codes\TSA\source\ngde_modules\tapable\lib\HookCodeFactory.js:19:10), :7:16)
at Parser.walkNewExpression (D:\FPG\codes\TSA\source\ng-pulse\node_moduleslib\Parser.js:1822:25)
at Parser.walkExpression (D:\FPG\codes\TSA\source\ng-pulse\node_modules\we\Parser.js:1613:10)
at Parser.walkExpressions (D:\FPG\codes\TSA\source\ng-pulse\node_modules\wb\Parser.js:1569:10)
at Parser.walkSequenceExpression (D:\FPG\codes\TSA\source\ng-pulse\node_mopack\lib\Parser.js:1726:36)
at Parser.walkExpression (D:\FPG\codes\TSA\source\ng-pulse\node_modules\we\Parser.js:1619:10)
at Parser.walkTerminatingStatement (D:\FPG\codes\TSA\source\ng-pulse\node_ebpack\lib\Parser.js:1081:32)
at Parser.walkReturnStatement (D:\FPG\codes\TSA\source\ng-pulse\node_modulk\lib\Parser.js:1085:8)
at Parser.walkStatement (D:\FPG\codes\TSA\source\ng-pulse\node_modules\webParser.js:985:10)
at Parser.walkStatements (D:\FPG\codes\TSA\source\ng-pulse\node_modules\we\Parser.js:868:9)
at D:\FPG\codes\TSA\source\ng-pulse\node_modules\webpack\lib\Parser.js:101
at Parser.inBlockScope (D:\FPG\codes\TSA\source\ng-pulse\node_modules\webparser.js:2060:3)
se\node_modules\webpack\lib\Parser.js:1014:8)
at Parser.walkStatement (D:\FPG\codes\TSA\source\ng-pulse\node_modules\webpack\lib\Parser.js:949:10)
at D:\FPG\codes\TSA\source\ng-pulse\node_modules\webpack\lib\Parser.js:1702:10

Hey there!

In order to handle that most effectively I would encourage you to raise it as a GitHub issue in the SDK repo so we can work on that directly with the repo maintainers. Once you have a link to it you can share it here so we can ping them. Thank you!

@konrad.sopala I am new to his forum. I dont know how to do it. Please guide me.

Sure! Can you share with me the link to the SDK you are using?