Allowed Web Origins Angular 5

I am getting a warning about needing to add an origin to Allowed Web Origins, but the origin is already listed there.

The application is using Angular 5, auth0-js version 9.7.2, and auth0-lock version 11.7.2

Here is a link to the code: https://github.com/revaturelabs/assignforce-client/tree/Dev-1805May21Java

Thank you for any guidance

Hello there @neuroleptic, I’m sorry for the delay in getting you a response on this topic.

I understand it has been quite some time since this question was posed but if you are still facing this challenge can you please confirm the blow? Thanks in advance!

• Ensure that the Allowed Web Origins field in the Application Settings is set to the domain making the request. Note that the URLs specified for Allowed Web Origins cannot contain wildcards or relative paths after the domain.

Due to the age of this topic I will keep it open for ten days unless I hear otherwise from you. Please let me know if you have any questions.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.