Hi,
I was wondering if I could get assistance in accessing Auth0’s SOC2 report. I’ve requested access to via the Okta Trust Center but I keep getting denied and I’m not sure why.
Thanks for your help!
Hi,
I was wondering if I could get assistance in accessing Auth0’s SOC2 report. I’ve requested access to via the Okta Trust Center but I keep getting denied and I’m not sure why.
Thanks for your help!
Hello @bre,
Welcome to the Auth0 Community!
I understand you are unable to access Auth0’s SOC2 report through the Okta Trust Center and keep receiving access denial errors.
Root Cause:
The Okta Security Trust Center is designed exclusively for Enterprise Customer Identity Cloud (CIC) customers. If you are on a self-service plan, you will not have access through that channel, which explains why your requests are being denied.
Solution:
Follow these steps to access the SOC2 report:
For self-service customers: Navigate to the Auth0 Support Center Compliance page at https://support.auth0.com/compliance. You will find a section labeled “Self-service customers, please click here” that provides direct access to the SOC2 Type II report for download.
For Enterprise customers: If you are an Enterprise CIC customer, you need access through the Okta Trust Center.
Verify your customer type. Confirm whether you are on a self-service plan or an Enterprise plan. Self-service customers can access the report directly; Enterprise customers should use the support channel.
Additional resources:
The Auth0 Support Center article “Finding SOC2 and Other Compliance Related Reports” provides additional guidance on locating compliance documentation.
Sources:
Hope this helps!
Best regards,
Remus
Hi,
We are reviewing the latest SOC 2 Type II compliance documentation for Customer Identity Cloud (CIC) and note that the Auth0 SOC 2 Type 2 reports in the Okta Trust Center currently cover through April 30, 2025, rather than November 30, 2025.
For audit purposes, we need to understand if Auth0/CIC has changed its SOC 2 reporting cycle from November–November to May–April, and if so, whether that is the current official SOC 2 period. Could you confirm whether an Auth0 SOC 2 report covering through November 30, 2025, will be produced, or whether the new reporting period is May–April moving forward?
Thanks!
Hi @kpryce,
Welcome to the Auth0 Community!
Recommended approach
To ensure continuous compliance coverage and avoid any possible gap periods, Auth0/CIC has moved to a semi-annual SOC 2 reporting cycle:
The next SOC 2 reports covering the period November 1 2024 to October 31 2025 should be available from the Security Trust Center, while also, if needed, there is a bridge letter available for you to download which will cover from the date of the last report to the date you download it from the Security Trust Center.
Please let me know if this helped!
Best regards,
Remus