Setting user_metadata in Action does not work if login is denied

Hi @cperx,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I have just checked in with our Engineers again on this issue and found that this issue is still happening even after the changes made earlier in the year. Moreover, I have tested this myself today and experienced the same issues.

For now, our engineers have backlogged this item and are in the process of solving this issue.

Once I have more information on when it is resolved, I will share that information on this thread.

Thanks,
Rueben

Hi Rueben - Have you gotten any more information about when this fix will be available?

Hi @shannon.paige,

I have just checked in with our Engineering teams. At the moment, our Engineers are actively working on resolving this issue but do not have a timeline for when to expect this change to be resolved.

I will keep track of this request weekly, and once it has been fixed I will promptly let you all know.

Thanks,
Rueben

Hey there!

As this topic is related to Actions and Rules & Hooks are being deprecated soon in favor of Actions, I’m excited to let you know about our next Ask me Anything session in the Forum on Thursday, January 18 with the Rules, Hooks and Actions team on Rules & Hooks and why Actions matter! Submit your questions in the thread above and our esteemed product experts will provide written answers on January 18. Find out more about Rules & Hooks and why Actions matter! Can’t wait to see you there!

Learn more here!